LETS GROW TOGETHER.
Donate for a Cause - For financial assistance for those who wish to take healing sessions from us.
Meaning of REIKI
Reiki is an energy healing technique originating from Japan. It was developed as a spiritual practice in 1922 by Japanese Buddhist Mikao Usui (15 August 1865 – 9 March 1926).
It is a healing technique that is guided by the Higher Intelligence, or the life force energy. It is a simple, natural and safe method of spiritual healing and self-improvement that everyone can use. It has been effective in helping every known illness and always creates a beneficial effect. It can be used singly and also works in conjunction with all other medical or therapeutic techniques to relieve side effects and promote recovery. Its use is not dependent on one's intellectual capacity or spiritual development and therefore is available to everyone. It has been successfully taught to thousands of people of all ages and backgrounds.
The word ‘Reiki’ can be split to 2 roots – Rei and Ki. Rei has many meanings but in this system of healing the meaning ‘spirit’, ‘soul’ fits the most. Ki means Life Force Energy, energy in action. So Reiki means Divine, Spiritual Energy, or more popularly called as Universal Life Force Energy.
Reiki till recent times was taught as a secret healing technique, not revealing the symbols and details to the uninitiated. There are many Reiki Teachers and Channels still following this secrecy. But moreover, this technique has become an open secret with the advent of modern internet and digital technologies.
Commonly Reiki learning has been divided to 3 levels. Popularly, the third level is further divided in 2 levels – A and B. Some teachers call it as level 3 and level 4.
Reiki level 1 – Learning Hand on Healing or Touch Healing
Reiki level 2 – Learning Distant or Absent Healing
Reiki level 3A – The Master’s level for acquiring Intensive healing skills
Reiki level 3B – The Teacher’s level. Learning to initiate or attune.
• Reiki is taken and not given. Reiki healers are mere channels of energy and not doctors. Everyone heals himself or herself. The patient draws as much energy as is required.
• Do not be attached to results. Patients take in as much energy as is required and use as is appropriate to them. Reiki knows what is best for the patient. Allow Reiki to decide how the patient should be healed. Never give healing commands to Reiki, always request Reiki for healing your intentions.
• Energy Flows from above through Crown Chakra, Third Eye Chakra, Throat Chakra, and Heart Chakra and to its extensions, our hands. Reiki can also be directed through the Third Eye Chakra directly.
• Reiki acts on mind, intellect, aura, emotions and physical body. Thus it is a holistic system of healing. Reiki goes directly into the Chakras, and from there to the Endocrine System that produces hormones; hormones keep our body in good health and in balance.
• Reiki is independent of thoughts, feelings, belief systems and faith.
• Reiki is a healing method, which has no religion.
• Reiki is given only on asking, with the consent of the patient, and/or with unconditional love and compassion. Healing should never be compelled.
• There should be an exchange of energy for the healer’s time; it is not right to keep a person indebted for services rendered. This is not a rule but a convention. This rule may be waived off where energy give and take is a continuous process like in very close, daily relations, social causes or in near death cases, accidents, very severe cases or distant healings.
• Attunement/Initiation is the process of opening a channel for cosmic energy to flow.
• Attunements affect each person differently depending on ones vibratory level.
With Reiki we can treat acute diseases, i.e. diseases of short duration. Continue Reiki until symptoms disappear.
With Reiki we can treat chronic diseases, i.e. diseases having longer duration. Minimum duration for healing Chronic Diseases is 21 days. In the event of a relapse, continue treatment until symptoms dissolve.